Products Research (PR) is the R&D discipline responsible for understanding consumer needs and driving the consumer-centric product innovation of all P&G products. This Administrative Support role will work with the Products Research Grooming team dedicated to the Global Gillette and Venus brands. Role is located at the Gillette Headquarters in South Boston (when we return from working from home).
Your Essential Duties and Responsibilities will primarily include:
- General Administrative support for the PR lead team (4 Directors & Principal Scientists, 3 Sr. Directors & Research Fellow), i.e. travel expenses, meeting calendar management etc.
- Venus and Gillette Franchise Departments budget tracking - Procedural work related to preparing and placing consumer product testing, leveraging P&G computer systems (will train) - Coordinate PR trainings and organize events that foster the spirit of collaboration within the PR community (ex. monthly birthday celebrations, seminars etc.)
Skills You Can Expect to Learn/Build in This Job:
- Many new personal and organizational connections on a global basis, in a large international innovation company which puts consumer needs at heart of innovation.
- Skills in a cloud-based computer system, interconnected with other P&G systems in the overall P&G Digital Innovation strategy.
- How to own your deliverables and work with a diverse group of partners.
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
· Attention to detail and discipline, takes the time to get it Right the First Time.
· Capability and interest in working with IT tools and systems; electronic/computer skills to enable systems, project work, and collaborate with a wide team remotely.
· Effective Team worker in highly interdependent Team.'
· Collaboration and Open communication within Team and with partners outside direct work groups (such as P&G teams in other sites and functions, consumer research facilities and agencies).
· Strong sense of ownership and ability to work autonomously, proactively moving projects and tasks forward to final completion. Being comfortable with Office 365 tools and phone/ video meeting connections is required. In all the job requirements we seek an individual to not just deliver these responsibilities with excellence, but to also constantly seek a better, simpler, and more productive way to deliver the requirements.
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.