Overview of the Role
Do you want to be part of our dynamic and high-paced P&G environment? If yes, we would like you to join us as an administrative assistant! This role is an expert role, and you will be supporting senior leaders and multi-functional teams to ensure meetings, events and activities are executed with accuracy and agility.
You will report to a senior leader within our Legal function. Your work might span across local or regional scopes and projects.
How Success Looks Like
With the dynamic and fast-paced environment we operate in, successful individuals show strong proactive spirit and willingness to learn. You ensure events and meetings are coordinated perfectly and quickly to meet business needs. You also have exceptional communication and people skills across our large organization of 2000 people, and externally with suppliers and vendors. Most importantly, you are meticulous and systematic to ensure no misses.
- Calendar scheduling and all secretarial support for leadership team members and/or senior leaders.
- Plan travel arrangements and expense reports
- Submit purchases on P&G systems (e.g. POs, invoices, cross-charges etc)
- Coordinate team meetings and processes (e.g. schedule team meetings, updating organization charts)
- Liaise with external parties (e.g. candidates, suppliers, visitors, etc)
- Create name lists, reports, communication materials, and other business documents
- Coordinate Onboarding and Offboarding logistics for employees, interns and contractors
- Involved in ad-hoc projects and admin-related tasks
· Minimum Diploma education
· 1-5 years of working experience
· Able to work independently and problem-solve for issues
· Meticulous and organized; able to execute and meet deadlines
· Able to deliver tasks with a sense of urgency
· Excellent written and spoken interpersonal skills; ability to work across cultures and with diverse range of people
· Be flexible and accessible during peak periods of work
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.