Role: Retail Supervisor
Our people are part of the buzz of a fast-moving, growing business that values creativity and commitment to customers and provides plenty of career opportunities. And we have something amazingly unique to offer you as a Retail Sales Supervisor in our Braintree store.
· A highly competitive starting salary
· Fun and energizing fashion retail environment
· Career growth – MANY of our store managers grew their careers from within Primark
· Global fashion retailer with over 330 stores and growing
· An amazing café to recharge – wifi, internet access, TV, kitchen area with great amenities and more… Competitive benefits including paid time off, 401(k), medical, commuter benefits, and so much more
As a Retail Sales Supervisor, you will be part of our fashion-loving team. You will build a fun, exciting shopping experience through great customer service in our energizing and dynamic retail environment. You will ensure a tremendous experience for all of our customers as well as the overall performance of the store through:
· Enhancing and providing fabulous customer service to our customers
· Motivating the team to consistently provide an amazing shopping experience for every customer
· Leading and maintaining standards for the stunning presentation within the store
· Helping drive sales
· Supervising tills (registers) or fitting rooms, and creating the daily plan for lunches, breaks, tills and fitting room coverage
· Stocking merchandise and ensuring items are priced correctly What are we looking for? You will be fashion-loving and customer focused with 2 years of retail supervisory experience with strong communication skills. You have the ability to thrive in an energizing environment (and by energizing we mean FAST).
We set the fashion trends and we’re committed to providing our customers with service that is second to none. As part of our global team, you’ll be at the forefront of this fast-growing fashion revolution in the United States and we will give you the tools so that you can excel. Are you game?
Full Time / Part Time