Reading (Reading) Marketing
Job Title: SEO Analyst
Reports To: SEO Manager
Location: Reading, UK
Job-Type Full time, permanent
Purpose of the Role:
Do you want to be a part of a growing and dynamic Digital retail team? If so, we may have an exciting opportunity for you. We are looking for a motivated, analytical and experienced SEO Analyst to join our expanding SEO team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, tenacious and innovative environment.
As an SEO analyst, you will play a pivotal role in analysing and identifying gaps in website content and optimizing pages for improved search results. You will be able to identify marketing opportunities and present recommendations to increase website traffic. The successful candidate will demonstrate a “can do” pro-active approach and will have worked in a similar role previously.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The SEO Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
• Support the SEO Manager in driving the SEO roadmap, prioritising key activities as needed.
• Work closely with the SEO Manager, digital trading, content and web production teams to ensure the website is fully optimised for SEO and the right content is being created to drive SEO projects
• Managing Primark store listings through a third-party platform
• Perform keyword research and competitive analysis
• Perform audits, analysis, and reporting on issues/opportunities across the sites.
• Identify and drive opportunities to grow online channel through new SEO projects
• Conduct day to day analysis to monitor SEO activities and build insights to inform future roadmap
• Work with external agencies to meet shared goals as needed
• Support the development of SEO skills and knowledge through the digital team
• Monthly reporting providing performance insights, recommendations and strategies for continued improvement
• Contribute to systems and processes documentation, design and customization, configuration of CRM systems
• Develop new SEO tests and strategies to improve site performance and organic visibility
• Communicate findings from large volumes of data and analyses from multiple sources to various audiences across the business in a meaningful and engaging way.
Skills & Experience:
• 2-3 years’ B2C SEO Experience, ideally within the digital/retail space
• Technical SEO knowledge is desirable.
• Experience with Google Analytics, as well as SEO tools such as Majestic, Screaming Frog, Botify, Stat, SEMrush, etc.
• Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule and work within agreed timescales.
• Excellent attention to detail and an ability to analyse and interrogate high volumes of data as well as demonstrating an ability to focus on higher level overview.
• Experience developing and nurturing strong and productive working relationships
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, with the ability to present complex information in an understandable manner to relevant stakeholders.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment and possess the ability to adapt to change in line with changing business requirements.
• Genuine interest in the fashion industry and passion for the Primark Brand
• An infectious obsession with customer experience.
• Analytically minded with a passion for producing actionable insights from data.
• Energetic and enthusiastic
• Flexible, positive and determined
• Naturally collaborative, works well with others to help the team succeed - readily offering idea’s and demonstrating willingness to support
• Confident in presenting and articulating creative ideas/research insights to the relevant audience in a clear and concise manner
• Works in an organised and structured way, managing own time effectively
• Self-motivated, problem solver and results oriented – Utilises information relevant to own role and makes informed decisions
• Takes ownership of delivery, following standards and processes to guarantee quality
• Open to other’s ideas and feedback
• Makes decisions where possible and seeks guidance when needed
• Acts quickly to ensure problems are solved at pace
• Actively gets to know the customer profile and considers how to best meet their needs
• Aware of own strengths and development needs, takes responsibilities and seeks opportunity for developing own talents