Senior Ethical Trade Executive – Global Audit Assurance
Reports to: Head of Global ET&ES Audit Assurance
Our Global Audit Assurance team are right at the heart of what we do. Surrounded by some of the best specialists in the industry, you’ll bring your own ideas to the business - helping to shape the future of our social audit programme supporting all our regional teams.
The role will be responsible for analysis, recording and reporting matters ensuring functional compliance with Primark’s Global Social Audit Assurance Programme
What You’ll Get
The world is changing and it’s important we support our colleagues. People are at the heart of what we do at Primark so it’s essential we provide the right environment for you to perform at your best. That’s why we offer benefits that put you first
Some of our benefits are:
27 days of leave, plus bank holidays and if you want, you can buy 5 more.
Flexible Working, opportunity for an early Friday finish, and a subsidised cafeteria.
Primark Perks – Discounts with some local partner business to our offices
What You’ll Do:
· To assist in the implementation of company policies and standards on social audit and reporting matters, under the guidance of Head of GAA
· Play a key role in defining the governance and accountability requirements for monitoring and maintaining the global social audit programme within ETES team.
· Identify audit and reporting related training and awareness needs and work with the regional leads to co-ordinate regional requirements, in collaboration with the Head of GAA.
· Develop and issue KPI’s to support implementation and management of Primark global social audit programme in coordination with Central Support and Technology and Systems teams.
· Ensure operational procedures and guidance remain up to date, meet regulatory requirements and best practice benchmarks
What You’ll Bring
Here at Primark, we want everyone to feel valued – so please bring your authentic self to work, of course with some other key experience and abilities for this role in particular:
· Minimum 5 years in an ESG (Social) analytics role
· Ability to work with different stakeholders at peer and mid-senior level
· Good understanding of social audit protocols and benchmarks
· Proficiency in social compliance and the management of processes
· Ability to use MS Office suite and the ability to design and develop reports
· Ability to identify and develop process flows, procedures and KPI’s
Ready? Good - because we can’t wait to see what you can offer. You’ll be joining a team of diverse, passionate, and talented individuals where you’ll truly belong, collaborating on projects that will shape the future of our industry. If you’re excited about this role but don’t meet all the criteria, we encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this role or another one, and our recruitment team Can determine where your skills may fit in at Primark.
Apply to be part of our future and we’ll help you develop yours.
If you need any reasonable adjustments or have an accessibility requests, during your recruitment journey, such as extended time or breaks between online assessments, a sign language interpreter, mobility access, or assistive technology please contact your talent acquisition specialist.
All offers of employment are subject to background checks, including right to work, reference education and for some roles criminal, and financial checks. If you have any concerns please reach out to our talent acquisition team to discuss.
Job ID: 121921BR