Location: Primark White Rose
Employment type: Permanent
Job type: Part Time
Contracted hours: 8 hours per week
Shift pattern: Weekend Only - Varied shifts including mornings; afternoons; evenings – all will be discussed at interview
Because the opportunities are endless
Here at Primark, we love to do things our way. Because we help our customers keep up with high fashion at affordable prices. We do everything with passion, high standards and care around here. And if that sounds like you, join us as a Retail Assistant.
Because you matter
People are at the heart of what we do, so it’s essential that we provide you with the right environment to perform at your very best. We offer benefits that put you first:
• Salary: We offer a competitive salary
• Balance: Enjoy flexibility with accommodating shifts
• Pension: Secure your future with our generous pension scheme
• Discounts: Use your in-store employee discount across our fabulous range
• Support: Explore our well-being initiatives and employee assistance programme. As well as mentorship to get the most out of your career
• Holiday: Enjoy generous holidays, based on your hours
• Development: Career pathways are available to help you reach the next level
What will I be doing?
As a Retail Assistant, you’ll be making our customer’s day, every day. Here’s what this looks like in action:
• Providing customers with an amazing experience as you help them with things like sizes or styles, purchases, or returns
• Setting up a good-looking shop floor with full shelves, tidy fitting rooms and all the latest fashions, as well as keeping a tidy and well-organised stockroom
• Delivering a fast, friendly, efficient experience at till points, processing queries, voids, and returns.
• Receiving, unpacking, and checking off new deliveries. Getting our products on to the shop floor and ensuring they’re all correctly priced - all while making sure everything meets our high standards
Who you are:
We love to delight our customers with amazing in store experiences and that starts with you! Here’s what we need:
• You’re passionate about people and creating those amazing experiences
• You’re honest, a strong communicator who can also listen, share ideas and get involved where needed
• You’ve got good organisational skills and attention to detail
• You’re a team player with high levels of motivation, a positive attitude and willingness to learn
• You’re interested in fashion and the latest looks
To join us, apply today!
Our fashion isn’t one-size-fits-all and neither is our culture. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace where people can be themselves, have the same opportunities and thrive together. If you require extra support at any stage of the selection process, please get in touch with our team at email@example.com