Recruitment Assessor / Interviewer
FTC – December 31 st , 2022.
Due to a new role being introduced to the retail management team here at Primark we now have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Assessor/ Interviewer to join the UK Recruitment team.
A new opportunity has arisen for a Retail Recruitment Assessor / Interviewer to join the team here at Primark. The role will be remote covering the Gtr Manchester/Lancs Area and will be initially for a fixed term contract till December 31 st , 2022.
This position sits within our UK HR team and will be key in supporting our Recruiters to drive exceptional talent into our 191 UK retail stores as we recruit a new role in our retail management structure.
The role involves travel across the area. Plenty of time will be spent in store in a busy, fast paced and fun environment. Key Duties include;
· Telephone screening candidates
· Assessing online / virtual assessments
· Supporting the hiring manager with interviewing, including note taking, scoring and making sure all materials are stored in line with the company’s GDPR guidelines
· Delivering outcomes to candidates that have gone through the process
· Working closely with the Recruiters and Recruitment Administrators so you must be able to collaborate and communicate effectively
You’ll have some previous experience within Recruitment, HR or Retail Management where you’ll have been exposed to interviewing management level candidates on a regular basis.
You’ll have high attention to detail and have a natural ability to build and maintain effective relationships whether on the telephone or in person.
Why work with us?
There’s a very competitive salary, 27days annual leave, a matched pension scheme and of course some other benefits that you would expect from an exceptional international business.
We are fully committed to supporting people with a disability in applying for our vacancies. If you have a disability and require support throughout the recruitment process you can contact us here disABILITY@primark.co.uk and let us know what adjustments you may need.
Full Time / Part Time
Employee – Fixed Term