Are you an ambitious, creative Network Architect whos want toform an organisations architectural strategy, deliver business critical design and providing operational assistance across complex network projects?
Our amazing opportunity will encourage you to establishcritical vendor relationships to consistently deliver network solutions for Primark’s future strategy. You will have the opportunity to develop key leadership qualities for engaging across different functional departments to manage network design, changes and budget management.
Based in Dublin or Reading with some travel either office (ad hoc where required) you will provide direction and take design ownership for network elements of the infrastructure architecture, including: Data Centre networking, etwork virtualization, Telecoms, MPLS, VOIP, Security, Firewalls, Remote access, Traffic management and Network management.
What we’re looking for
· Strong decision-making skills. Introducing better ways of working will be something you’ll do regularly, so being able to make a decision with confidence is vital.
· Persuasion skills . Presenting complex information in an understandable manner to all areas of the business and being able to coach and lead others
· Attention to detail . Ability to manage thebusiness critical, high availability design and deployment
· Diplomacy. We need to be able to trust you and so does your team. You’ll have mastered the art of pushing back with professionalism.
· Confident communication . It goes without saying. You’ll be managing thesolution delivery in a multi-vendor, multi-site and multi-country environment
· Strong organisational and planning skills . You’ll need to be able to effectively prioritise large scale projects and deliverables.
Why work with us?
There’s the competitive salary, of course. But our team in Dublin covers many different countries, giving you the opportunity to work with colleagues from all over the world. Our people make our brand which means more responsibility, and the freedom and space to grow and do things their way. And we have an amazing programme of structured learning and development to help with that, covering everything from mindfulness sessions to developing your presenting skills. What’s more, you’ll also be part of a busy, friendly work environment with a gym, café, canteen, choir, book club, running club and plenty of open space to think.
So if you have the right experience and want to take the next step, why not find out more by applying now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Full Time / Part Time
Republic of Ireland
Technical Infrastructure Architect