Are you an ambitious Business Analyst with excellent exposure and skill in Internal Security Systems?
In this opportunity you will be empowered to translate security standards and controls into a model that will allow Primark to achieve its goals.
A fantastic benefit of this role is that you will liaise with key stakeholders across all levels in the business to elicit, analyse, communicate and validate security requirements as a result of changes to business processes and information systems. You will use interviews, workshops, documentation reviews, business analysis and business process evaluations to gather security requirements for all technology projects.
Based in Dublin you will report to the IT Security and Privacy Portfolio Manager and be accountable for managing aspects of projects, resources, timelines, 3rd parties and delivering status reports, feeding into the overall project.
Another wonderful opportunity in this role which supports your development is the ownership you will have to draw requirements together into Functional Requirements Documents using existing templates, making use of plain English, diagrams, process flows and scenarios so that the resulting document will be meaningful to the intended users.
What we’re looking for
· 3 years experience in an IT Security field . You will be responsible for translating security standards and controls into a model of utilisation
· Exposure to working on Security Projects within a fast paced reactive environment.
· Strong decision-making skills . Introducing better ways of working will be something you’ll do regularly, so being able to make a decision with confidence is vital.
· Persuasion skills. Presenting complex information in an understandable manner to all areas of the business and being able to coach and lead others to use the necessary critical emerging technologies
· Attention to detail . Ability to analyse and interrogate high volumes of data as well as demonstrating an ability to focus on higher level overview
· Diplomacy . We need to be able to trust you and so does your team. You’ll have mastered the art of pushing back with professionalism.
· Confident communication . It goes without saying. You’ll be connecting with all levels of the business, building bridges across multiple teams.
· Strong organisational and planning skills . You’ll need to be able to effectively prioritise projects and deliverables in order to meet deadlines and manage the expectations set by management.
Why work with us?
There’s the competitive salary, of course. But our team in Dublin covers many different countries, giving you the opportunity to work with colleagues from all over the world. Our people make our brand which means more responsibility, and the freedom and space to grow and do things their way. And we have an amazing programme of structured learning and development to help with that, covering everything from mindfulness sessions to developing your presenting skills. What’s more, you’ll also be part of a busy, friendly work environment with a gym, café, canteen, choir, book club, running club and plenty of open space to think.
So if you have the right experience and want to take the next step, why not find out more by applying now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Full Time / Part Time
Republic of Ireland