Do you have a business related qualification and possess strong problem solving, analytical and numerical skills? Have you proven experience in an accounts payable role and a familiarity with ERP, invoices automation systems and Purchase Order matching? If so we may have the perfect role for you as a Finance Associate .
To role is part of the Resolution & Support Team in our Primark Financial Operations function based in Dublin.
Financial Operations is responsible for supplier invoice processing, payments and other financial transactional processes. This role will have responsibility for working with suppliers and internal customers to ensure best practice and adherence to Accounts Payable procedures; the successful candidate will work with all relevant parties in a timely and effective manner in order to bring outstanding payments to a satisfactory resolution.
What we’re looking for
· A thorough eye: Ensuring invoices are processed according to local statutory rules of relevant country e.g. VAT, Correct invoice to details etc. You will also Create, validate and maintain business process procedures and guarantee compliance with business rules so attention to detail is a must
· Confident communicator: It goes without saying. You’ll be connecting with all levels of the business, you will need to establish and maintain good relationships with business partners, vendors, internal customers and all Finance colleagues. An excellent level of the English language is standard and other European languages are a plus.
· Strong organisational and planning skills. You’ll need to be able to effectively maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities such as Invoices/Queries queue management, resolution and adhere to period end schedules
· Customer focused: Enhance customer service in line with operational targets and key metrics and engage in continuous process improvement
· An analytical mind: To resolve invoice related queries (payments, Purchase Orders, compliance issues) and maximise processing efficiency
· Advanced IT skills: Proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office Package, especially Excel is essential.
Why work with us?
There’s the competitive salary, of course. But our team in Dublin covers many different countries, giving you the opportunity to work with colleagues from all over the world. Our people make our brand which means more responsibility, and the freedom and space to grow and do things their way. And we have an amazing programme of structured learning and development to help with that, covering everything from mindfulness sessions to developing your presenting skills. What’s more, you’ll also be part of a busy, friendly work environment with a gym, café, canteen, choir, book club, running club and plenty of open space to think.
So if you have the right experience and want to take the next step, why not find out more by applying now!
Full Time / Part Time
Republic of Ireland