Role: Temporary Administrator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Please note this is a temporary role for 3 months & you must be available to start immediately.
Purpose of role:
To provide efficient administrative support to the Buyers
Primark Tools & Technology - Understands & utilises system tools to complete daily activities.
· Ensures that all orders are input onto the purchase order system with accuracy.
· Raises orders in a timely manner & in accordance with deadline.
· Communicates to Buying team when purchase orders are ready for authorisation.
· Responsible for making necessary amendments to purchase orders as/when required & ensuring that order amendments are accurately communicated to the supply base.
Supplier Management & Partnerships - Builds relationships with supply base to manage critical path .
· Assists the Trainee Buyer with the monitoring of critical paths and issues feedback where necessary.
· Previous admin experience in a busy office environment desirable.
· IT literate and proficient in MS office.
· Qualified to GCSE level (or equivalent).
Full Time / Part Time