Description de l'offre
Plan Ahead Events is the largest event management company in the world with over a 100 offices in 11 countries. As we are growing exponentially, we are proud to announce the launch of our Internship Program. This program is designed for individuals at the collegiate level who have an interest in the sales and marketing business.
We’re looking for the successful intern to drive their learning around marketing and sales.
Working with Plan Ahead Events is a fantastic opportunity to build credibility, experience and showcase your marketing and sales potential. We encourage applications from all sections.
• Up-scaling the social media presence, growing the audience
• Assist with sales calls
• Attend networking events and meeting with potential clients
• Create creative marketing plan for “outside the box” marketing strategies
• Work with Plan Ahead Events team on the completion of special projects that you help to develop and implement
• Data entry and filing
• Management of CRM systems & online tools such as MailChimp.
• Supporting creation and delivery of outbound comms; including email marketing & newsletters
If you are an enthusiastic, motivated student who is passionate about sale and marketing, we look forward to hearing from you!
It can be full- or part-time depending on your current circumstances
• Experience in marketing and sales that can be applied to any industry
• Flexibility time (You set your schedule within Plan Ahead Events operating hours)
• A letter of recommendation will be received at the end of the work experience
• Fun, exciting, energetic work environment
• Autonomy and independence in completing projects
• Currently pursuing a collegiate level education
• Friendly & outgoing personality with a passion for meeting new people
• Interest or future plans in sales and marketing
• Prior experience in sales, entertainment, or event planning is a plus, but not required
• Plan Ahead Events Internship Program is unpaid, but can lead to further paid opportunities.
• Candidates without experience will not be dismissed
• Starting Date: ASAP for a flexible period of time