PIOT Foundation is an independent not-for-profit organisation that supports highly skilled migrants and expatriates. In order to provide services, our organisation carries out many different types of fundraising activities, we are currently looking to recruit someone with the drive and creativity to help build relationships with a wide range of donors and to help us achieve our fundraising ambition.
We are looking for someone to join our fundraising department. As the volunteer post-holder you will be working towards a fundraising target which will help the charity continue with its work. There is the opportunity to make a huge impact through your fundraising.
There is a great deal of flexibility within this role and day to day work will be varied, you will be expected to plan and manage your own workload and so self-motivation is vital, likewise, personality and aptitude are fundamental to this position. We would love to hear from you if you think you’ve got what it takes!
• To increase the organisation’s fundraising revenue through individual, community, corporate and event fundraising.
• To plan and deliver the organisation’s community and corporate fundraising activities, to achieve agreed financial targets
• To inspire and motivate individuals, community groups and corporate partners to undertake fundraising activities to raise money for PIOT Foundation.
• Plan and deliver the charity’s own fundraising events, to achieve agreed financial targets.
• To research new event activity, provide detailed event plans and budgets for proposed events.
• To provide evaluations of events undertaken.
• To work closely with the marketing department to help develop positive awareness of the organisation.
• Deliver community engagement presentations in order to inspire fundraising.
• To undertake networking that will positively increase awareness of PIOT Foundation and build links with appropriate companies, organisations and individuals.
• Represent PIOT Foundation, at fundraising functions, providing talks, preparing presentations, and media management, press releases etc.
• Provide exemplary customer service to donors, service users and external contacts.
• To undertake any other duties that are deemed appropriate to your role that may be assigned, on occasion, by your line manager.