Are you looking to get an experience of a rapidly growing software company and keen to experience a sales and marketing role? Then Pinro needs you! We’re a central London-based technology company looking to hire a sales intern full-time for a minimum of 3 months to help us as we grow. If this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you.
We are specialised in the design and development of mobile and web apps and games. We work with world-class entrepreneurs, exciting small businesses and reputed enterprises.
You will manage the sales process for new prospective customers throughout the sales cycle for both warm and cold leads. Typical activities include following up with marketing generated leads, independently generating leads, arranging discovery calls.
- Research clients, identify key players and generate interest
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Build, maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Highly effective, organised use of sales automation system
- Create incremental sales opportunities at cold accounts
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
What Pinro can offer you:
- Uncapped sales commission at competitive rate
- Genuine career progression within the organisation
- The ability to participate and directly impact and help rapidly scale a business from the ground up
- The ability to help drive and influence product development
- The opportunity to work alongside a diverse group of people who love what they do