Pierre Fabre is the 2nd largest dermo-cosmetics laboratory in the world and the 2nd largest private French pharmaceutical group. In 2016, it generated 2,282 million euros in revenues, of which 60% came from its international business and 57% from its dermo-cosmetics division. Pierre Fabre, which has always been headquartered in the South-West of France, owns subsidiaries and offices in 47 countries, enjoys distribution agreements in over 130 countries and counts more than 13,000 employees worldwide.
Pierre Fabre’s portfolio represents a continuum of activities spanning from prescription drugs and consumer health care products to dermo-cosmetics. In 2016, Pierre Fabre dedicated almost 180 million euros to R&D, shared between oncology, the central nervous system, consumer health care, dermatology and dermo-cosmetics.
Poste et missions:
Within the HR Department and under the responsibility of the Country HR Manager, you will provide support across a wide range of activities, including payroll, employee benefits, recruitment, training and induction, etc.
To this end, your missions will be the following ones:
- Supporting the recruitment and on-boarding process
- Developing a sound overview and understanding of UK HR practices, including employment legislation
- Supporting the Operations Manager in the roll-out, implementation (including training) and communication of new office tools and their application
- Maintaining the UK intranet and working closely with other functions where cross over information or content is relevant to HR and/or the employee lifecycle (i.e. health & safety, insurances, expenses, training, GDPR, contact information, etc.)
- Participating in HR/HR-related projects:
o the identification and implementation of an HR system,
o a review of our pension advisors,
o a review and selection of a new payroll provider, the digitization and searchable archiving of training records.
The job holder will be handling and privy to highly confidential personal information in the course of carrying out HR duties – the utmost confidentiality and respect for this is essential.
Master's Degree in Business and/or HR
Relevant previous experiences (internship, apprenticeship, contract, etc.) in HR
Mastery of Excel
Presentation skills and an open-minded approach to technology and its integration
Fluency in English mandatory