Job title: Research Community Coordinator - Internship
Duration: Full time and Temporary - from 24th October to 16th December
Location: Warehouse offices in Shoreditch, London EC2
Salary: National Minimum Wage
At PetsPyjamas we recognise and celebrate the positivity and happiness that pets bring to us all.
Launched by the founders of toptable.com and passionate pet owners, PetsPyjamas is leading the exploding trend around pets as true family members and its growth has been rapid since launch in 2012.
Today we are the number 1 pet-lifestyle website with an accessories marketplace listing over 10,000 items and an award-winning dog-friendly travel booking division featuring over 1500 bookable, dog-friendly hotels, cottages and B&Bs.
PetsPyjamas is undertaking a project with a major pet food company where approximately 100 PetsPyjamas dog owners will undergo a 4/6 week programme where their dog is fed an innovative new dog food and we record/report the results.
Whilst this is an implementation role with a great deal of direction, it is essential that the successful candidate is a real self-starter who likes to take responsibility and ownership.
Role & Responsibilities:
• To work with the project manager on the running of the community research trial which can be anything from packing and sending out food as it is re-ordered to seeding the online forum with leading questions to stimulate discussion amongst the test group (under direction!)
• To oversee the day to day operations of the project
• To be the main community liaison and the participants primary contact which could be by email, telephone or via the forum
• To manage the fulfilment, packing and shipping of all materials to participants
• To manage stock levels and back of house inventory throughout the project
• To oversee the collection of responses from participants
• To manage and edit the participant website, ensuring content is always accurate and up to date
• To manage and administer the community forum area
• To manage the community eCRM programme
• To act as a content and social media coordinator for the community, seeding engaging news and encouraging interesting dialogue between participants
• To keep track of all project expenditure
• To report on project progress and community activity on an ongoing basis