Job title: Christmas Operations Intern
Duration: 3 months – from October to December 2016
Reporting to: Buyer
Location: Warehouse offices in Shoreditch, London EC2
Salary: National Minimum Wage
At PetsPyjamas we recognise and celebrate the positivity and happiness that pets bring to us all.
Launched by the founders of toptable.com and passionate pet owners, PetsPyjamas is leading the exploding trend around pets as true family members and its growth has been rapid since launch in 2012.
Today we are the number 1 pet-lifestyle website with an accessories marketplace listing over 10,000 items and an award-winning dog-friendly travel booking division featuring over 1500 bookable, dog-friendly hotels, cottages and B&Bs.
Christmas is coming and the volume of orders will triple very soon. We are looking for a flexible and fast learner, who can help our product department to run efficiently and handle a huge volume of orders with a positive and can-do attitude.
To succeed in this role, you need to be a fast learner, well-organised and able to work towards tight deadlines.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for checking and accepting all new orders
• Responsible for PetsPyjamas personalised range. This includes: taking orders, embroidering the products with our special embroidery machine and send them out
• Helping to pack and send Christmas and travel pet boxes out on time
• Packing and sending out orders from the office on time, e.g. Pawditch, pet tech products, free gift promo’s, PR boxes, etc.
• Handle customer returns
• Managing stock room, checking the level of stock and keeping it tidy at all times
• Assist with other duties as assigned
What we have to offer:
• A truly exciting work environment with a huge opportunity to use your skills to really make your mark & be accountable for your work
• Opportunities to learn & grow amongst a talented team
• Cool work space, great Shoreditch location
• Team who are like your family
• Prosecco Fridays
• Christmas Party
• The chance to bring your pet to work!