Description de l'offre
Petite Tarte is a food startup offering sweet & savoury French tartelettes for both B2C and B2B customers. We deliver our products, meal deals and bespoke tartelettes online, via our e-shop and famous delivery platforms (Deliveroo, UberEats, City Pantry, Caterwings) and we are also present at some food markets.
Our values are simple :
• Carefully selected ingredients and handmade quality
• healthy and indulgent options, to fit everyone’s needs
• Chic, colourful and dynamic brand, with a French touch
Petite Tarte is still very young and started trading in April 2018 from commercial kitchens based in Shoreditch. The founder, Manon, has 5 year experience in the food and drink market research industry and has been professionally trained at Ferrandi Paris Ecole de Gastronomie on how to make delicious sweet and savoury tarts.
What would be your responsibilities?
You are a foodie willing to take part in a young startup adventure? This internship is for you! Establishing a relation of trust between kitchen assistant and founder will be crucial.
• Assist in the preparation of the menu sold online
• Support with the preparation of catering orders for businesses
• Proceed to ingredients orders and track stock
• Help with the organisation of tasting events
• Trading at some street food markets from time to time
• Ensure food safety and hygiene procedures are met whilst preparing food
What can we offer?
• Ambitious start-up atmosphere
• Diversity of customers (corporate orders, street food markets and individual orders)
• a chance to express creativity suggesting new recipes and ingredients for new menus or limited editions
• an opportunity to discover the innovative London food scene
• UK food Hygiene certificate level 2 paid, as well as transport zone 1 to 3.
Skills and profile required
• Cooking school student or kitchen experience
• Able and happy to take initiatives and be proactive
• Foodie, passionate about fine food
• Working 5 days a week (potential extras for business events)