Auto req ID: 209679BR
Are you interested in a career in Talent Acquisition in PepsiCo? Are you passionate about the applicant experience and driving talented individuals into our organization? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Pepsi, Lays, Cheetos and Gatorade.
As a TA Coordinator you will be a member of the Talent Acquisition Team and you will own the talent acquisition co-ordination processes for internal and external recruitment in Romania. You will deliver best in class candidate & hiring manager experience.
· Providing staffing support; administrative support, interview scheduling, organizing interview debriefing sessions; completing reference checks; providing feedbacks to all candidates; initiating offer process; organizing hiring documents,
· Managing vacancies in ATS – Kenexa; opening, posting and closing roles, managing all requisitions,
· Keeping all stakeholders up to date and collaborating with Hiring Managers, Recruiters and Candidates on a daily basis,
· Ensuring all processes are administered accurately and in timely manner,
· Providing ad-hoc support regarding employer branding or other recruitment-related tasks.
· Around 1-2 years of relevant previous experience within a fast paced and dynamic corporate environment (Talent Acquisition or Human Resources),
· Previous agency or search firm experience would also be relevant,
· Very good written and spoken English and Romanian
· Strong administration and IT skills (Microsoft Office),
· Ability to multi-task and work against the right priorities,
· Great interpersonal and collaboration skills,
· Can-do attitude, strong motivation and willingness for taking on challenges,
· Ability to adapt to changes.
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Limited Relocation
Job Type: Pipeline