Auto req ID: 206722BR
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
The main purpose of the role is to do all the Materials, Capacity & Production planning support for Iberia Foods internal plants, co-manufacturers, co-packers and others PI Plants producing for Iberia:Exports/comans planning process / material planning process with local and international suppliers, co-manufacturers, co-packers and PI Plants producing for Iberia, to ensure the committed service level to Sales and Clients, without jeopardizing Supply Chain and Manufacturing costs.
· Exports/Comanufacturers production planning:
· Capacity analysis and supply plan process for PI comanufacturers and intercompanies imports.
· Export order planning: system treatment to give visibility to all the involved teams, pre-checking capacity and materials constrains and ensuring the right delivery date to exports customers.
· Maintenance of production planning parameters of Iberia Plants (Burgos, Carregado), Co-Man and Co-Packers.
· KPi’s reports
· Materials Planning:
· Weekly Materials call off responsible, ensuring materials reception on time.
· Local materials planning responsible, placing the make, call off and transport management.
· Stock raw materials control regarding local and international materials suppliers.
· Project meetings attendance to ensure the right planning of the materials for the new launches or commercial actions.
· System maintenance: set up codes of raw materials.
Key Skills/Experience Required
· Education / Certification: University degree (preferable Economics or Engineering)
· Able to make decisions.
· Language: compulsory fluent Spanish and English (written and spoken). Catalan and Portuguese recommended.
· Computer skills: Supply Chain Planning tools, Excel Spreadsheets, PowerPoint.
· Functional experience: High level of supply planning, good communication skills, team worker and results oriented.
· High business knowledge and commercial dynamics.
· Coordination and project management skills. Multi-country coordination experience is desirable.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular