Auto req ID: 191038BR
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
· Stock/Inventory analysis for Finished Goods as well as for Raw Materials:
· Control and Follow up DOH to keep right standards and coverage in each site under analysis.
· Identify and communicate inventory risks (through SAP and DOH tool)
· Define and execute mitigation plans
· Obsoletes follow up identifying opportunities that contribute to reduce those
· Interaction with internal (manufacturing, mkt, trade, comercial..etc) and external (suppliers, transport..etc) departments
· University Degree
· Medium/Advanced level of English and High Spanish
· Interest for Supply Chain or Logistics
· Analytical thinking, team work orientation and self-managed person, as well as communication skills
· 6 months temporary contract
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline