Auto req ID: 233151BR
Working with inspiring and experienced colleagues, you'll find that the atmosphere in our city-center office in Kraków is informal and engaging. With drive and ingenuity, our teams deliver vital services to PepsiCo employees around the world. With an active, get-things-done culture, this is a place where your dynamism and agility will make a difference.
This role will ensure that exceptional operational services are provided, by his/her organization, to the sector commercial team.
The role will build the service organization and it will include hiring, training, leading the knowledge transfer and process integration across Sales teams to transfer services into the new model and ultimately manage the Sales Support Team.
The individual will play a pivotal role in multiple stakeholder management on the business side as well as working in collaboration with other Cluster Leaders to drive the ongoing optimization/transformation strategy for sales shared services. They will continuously identify opportunities and implement processes to improve quality and timeliness of the team’s output.
· Lead team for Sector Sales Cluster in delivering sales services to the Sector
· Monitor and report shared services performance to key stakeholders
· Provide on the job guidance, stewardship to the delivery teams on all activities listed in the sales shared service catalogue and be personally involved in issue resolution and escalation; insure that the service catalogue for shared services is strictly adhered to
· Share learning with other Cluster Sales Leads and adapt best practices across capabilities wherever possible
· Drive comprehensive change management within Business, emphasizing the need for change and the role that each individual plays
· Overall accountability for the cluster of process design, innovation and continuous improvement of the processes mandated with an end-to-end view to drive results on three parameters - Effectiveness, Efficiency and agility for the local businesses
· Responsible for the leadership, organization, coordination, development and execution of the Sales support services and delivery teams in Krakow site for the individual’s cluster markets
· Manage and motivate the cluster team reporting to him/her; deliver advantage service to cluster markets while delivering continuous improvement in the processes and quality of work
· Participate in weekly/monthly quarterly reviews with other cluster leads and the Sales Support Tower lead to ensure continuous improvement in efficiency, effectiveness and overall integration of the work with markets
· Facilitate smooth transition of processes from retained organization to KBS
· Share learnings with other Sales Cluster Leads and adapt best practices across capabilities wherever possible
· Represent the needs of the specific Cluster markets in meetings with internal and external stakeholders
· Set individual service level targets with the markets and track goals
· Responsible for the overall monitoring of sales back-office function for the cluster; provide leadership from strategy to execution
· Monitor SLAs and ensure timelines are met; develop and analyze key business drivers to provide insights to the functional head
· Ongoing review of Sales Organization to drive agility and effectiveness – quarterly recommendations on opportunities to optimize service/productivity/efficiency
· 7-10 years of experience in Sales/Commercial
· Ideally 3-5 years’ experience in a sales field role responsible for sales execution.
· Team management capabilities and ability to handle large teams
· Language skills English – business fluent. Additional languages a bonus.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills; consistently communicates using appropriate methods for situation and audience in clear, concise and professional manner
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Limited Relocation
Job Type: Regular