Auto req ID: 179045BR
The role contributes to powerful brand building and generates strong business results through:
1. Contributing toachieving agreed business objectives and sustainable and profitable growth of PepsiCoBeveragesbusiness.
2. Contributing to development and execution ofbrandstrategies (Rockstar, Gatorade, Waters, Juices)
3. Contributing to development of brand plans & key marketing programs.
Primary Accountabilities :
· BUSINESS PERFORMANCE: Contributes to the delivery of agreed volume, revenue, profit and SOM forbrandRockstar, Gatorade, Waters, Juices.Learns the business and competitive environment.
· STRATEGIC PLANNING: Contributes to the development of brand annual activity plan & budget. Works on amplifying Eastern Europe Region Category activations. Delivers key initiatives / projects.
· INNOVATION: Contributes to the delivery of brand innovation agenda.
· COMMUNICATION: Executes communication development, ensures effective and efficient investment in line with assigned A&M budget. Aligns and runs brand communication, which enhancesbrand (Rockstar, Gatorade, Waters, Juices)image and its scores.
· EXECUTION: Ensures perfect timing and quality of assigned brand projects execution including cooperation with ATL/BTL agencies and Trade Marketing / Sales. Amplifies regional/ global assets. Ensures consumer centricity.
· RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT: Actively works with Brand Manager / Senior Brand Manager on delivering yearly brand activation calendar.Effectively collaborates with other functions (Commercialization, Consumer Insights, Trade Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Revenue Management etc). Executes management information requests in a timely manner.
The Role requires:
· University degree, Marketing/Management degree is an advantage
· 2+ years of marketing experience (in a FMCG company/ advertising agency/research agency)
· Experience with business processes: A&M budget control, managing brand projects and contributing to advertising development
· Project Management skills
· Fluent in Nielsen and with strong Analitical Skills
· Good Collaboration and Communication Skills, ability to build cross-functional relations
· Flexibility to adapt to a changing business environment
· Ability to work independently, self-motivation and passion for learning and development
· Fluent English
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular