Auto req ID: 222823BR
We are currently looking for a Digital Technical/Functional Analyst – to join our team in Carrigaline on contract up to 12 months.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
PGCS require a Technical/Functional Analyst to work on the role out of a Wonderware MES blueprint to the Carrigaline plant in Cork Ireland. The Blueprint has been developed as part of the PGCS digital factory program. The rollout will involve mapping the blueprint to the requirements and processes of the Carrigaline plant. The successful candidate will be involved in both the technical and functional elements of the project. He/She will work closely with the PGCS implementation partner to successfully deliver the project
· Lead the IT functional and technical elements of the PGCS Digital Factory solution rollout in Carrigaline.
· Work with the broader team and the business stakeholders to complete a functional fit/gap analysis of the pre-existing solution as it relates to the Carrigaline plant.
· Ensure key design principles associated with the solution are adhered to and incorporated in the Carrigaline rollout.
· Ensure the technical standards developed in the original blueprint are leveraged throughout the rollout.
· Work with the CTO team to ensure that the developed architecture is adhering to PepsiCo standards, is sustainable and that there is a roadmap for future upgrades and development.
· Collaborate with the Security & Controls teams/CTO/Delivery Lead to ensure that the rollout adheres to PepsiCo security standards.
· Ensure alignment with Digital Factory governance team in relation to functional and technical deployment.
· Work closely with the project lead on the planning, scheduling and budgeting activities of the program. Identify risk and develop mitigation plans, adjusting per priorities and scheduling constraints.
· Drive the delivery and of IT infrastructure and associated services in accordance with appropriate standards and aligned with relevant teams.
· Provide oversight and leadership in driving improvements and changes to the Digital Factory blueprint.
· Provide education and guidance to Carrigaline business stakeholders in relation to the blueprint design ensuring the business benefits associated with the solution are met and matched to the Carrigaline processes.
· Work with the broader team including the external vendors to play a lead role in all the key project stages including fit/gap, configuration and development, testing cycles, cutover preparation, training and go-live.
· Participate in the development of the project lessons learned post project.
· Participate in the development of a training strategy.
· Assist in the development of the training material ensuring it has a PGCS/Carrigaline focus.
· Assist in the delivery of the training program to the business users & to the extended IT team
· Manage the delivery of any changes to existing systems (e.g. SAP MII) required for the rollout.
· Potential travel requirement to other PGCS locations.
Essential Criteria i.e. qualifications and/or experience (this will be assessed during short-listing)
· Strong IT experience preferably in Food/Beverage Processing, Bio-Tech, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or Semiconductor.
· Science/Technical/IT or Engineering Degree and/or equivalent qualification coupled with 5 years plus demonstrated track record in a relevant environment, ideally with concentrate experience.
· Experience managing application support e2e including issue resolution, change analysis, design, implementation, test and deployment, etc.
· Demonstrated understanding of typical shopfloor functionality as it relates to a batching and filling environment.
· Experience with development of shopfloor and/or integration functionality.
· Knowledge of integration methods for shop floor solutions to other systems (e.g. ERP/Data warehouse systems).
· Strong database development skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft productivity Tools (MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Project, MS Visio)
· IT Experience (Business Analysis, Solution Delivery, Stakeholder Engagement, Test Management, Support, Project Governance, Change Management).
· General IT Technical Skills (Advanced understanding of System Architectures, Databases etc.)
· Good communication skills and an ability to work with (& manage) virtual project teams
· Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, with a drive and commitment towards project delivery.
· Solves highly complex problems within their work team. Additional Desired qualifications and/or experience
· Experience in MES implementations (preferably Wonderware) in similar environments or industries.
· Knowledge of Manufacturing Processes (Preferably PGCS processes)
· Experience with Wonderware Skelta BPM, Wonderware MES, Wonderware Recipe Manager.
· SAP MII Experience
· Technical skills desirable in some or all of the following technologies - Microsoft technology environments – Windows server environments; Infrastructure virtualisation. Experience with Wonderware control systems and tools (InTouch, InBatch, InSQL, ArchestrA System Platform).
· High level understanding of OT/Automation technology (e.g. PLCs, Plant Historian, SCADA, ISA-95 Standard)
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
“For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a Functional Analyst . However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be Development & Delivery Sr Analyst.”
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary