Auto req ID: 221544BR
We are now recruiting a FP&A Supervisor to join our team in East Gate, Cork on a permanent basis.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast-paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Let’s be frank. PepsiCo is a $63billion global business. It is extremely complex. And our Finance community make sense of it by tracking our overall business results, helping maximise our financial performance and put in place the right controls to ensure accuracy and transparency of our results. Whether working in Financial Planning, Operations Finance, Back Office or Controls, the Finance function takes a central role in the way we run our business. Do you want to be a part of the financial heartbeat of our organisation? If so, we could take your talents to a whole new level.
This role will be in the PGCS Transformation FP&A team supporting the PGCS Productivity strategic agenda as well as any day to day Productivity Finance work in PGCS.
Primary Accountabilities: -
· Act as business partner to PGCS cross functional stakeholders and sector teams to support ideation, gap closure and project approvals
· Catalyst for change, influencing the PGCS productivity agenda by challenging the current thinking to ensure PGCS meets annual and future productivity agenda
· Develop business cases for pipeline ideas and support the overall agenda with robust financial analysis
· Lead PGCS Global Productivity Consolidation process for planning and actuals process.
· Lead sector communications for Productivity (Plan and forecast)
· Finance lead on Governance process for Productivity for PGCS
Essential Skills: -
· Ideally a professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) accountant with experience in a high-volume multinational manufacturing environment.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to relate to and influence co-workers (both financial and non-financial) across various departments and all levels of the organization
· Proven track record in demonstrating a strategic mindset in addition to operational excellence
· Committed to quality with the drive and determination to fulfil objectives within deadlines.
· Initiative and a high degree of self-motivation are essential
· Excellent understanding of how a Manufacturing Productivity agenda and process works is an advantage
· Ability to manage conflicting priorities and deliver on key priorities
· Excellent Excel skills a necessity. Systems literate with SAP a distinct advantage
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com .
“For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a FP&A Supervisor. However please note that the internal job title for the successful candidate will be a FP&A Senior Analyst.”
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular