Auto req ID: 183416BR
· Build and analyze direct costs (Raw materials and pack for Snacks category working with Bern finance, supply chain team and financial planning team for the monthly rolling forecasts (RF) and Annual Operating Plan (AOP)
· Manage & prepare cogs analysis to deliver the targeted unit cost, tracking and reflecting all upsides/downsides and taking corrective action if necessary.
· Identify potential issues in cogs budget before they arise and lead the input to identify and implement solutions and ensure accuracy of the forecasts.
· Prepare and submit all sector reporting requirements i.e. monthly PBR, SCF requests COGS COC
· Attend forums to discuss production plans and strategies and its effect on company P&L.
· Monitor the productivity projects (GP), ensure the financial impacts are reflected in the P&L algorithm and make sure the savings are properly calculated.
· Provide support to Turkey GP and Local Procurement Leaders to prepare monthly Productivity Council.
· University degree
· 4+ years working experience required
· Sound planning experience together with control/reporting experience
· Excellent command of English
· Able to work in a matrix organization with multi-stakeholder
· Analytical thinking skills
· Attention to detail while being able to see the whole picture
· Leadership skills: taking others with you and doing it the right way
· Communicates persuasively to win support
· Takes appropriate, well-reasoned risks
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft(Excel, Word , PowerPoint) as well as ERP systems such as Oracle, SAP
· Good communication and presentation skills
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular