Auto req ID: 225808BR
We are now recruiting a FP&A Analyst to join our team in Little Island, Cork on a specified purpose contract up to 12 months duration.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast-paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Let’s be frank. PepsiCo is a $63billion global business. It is extremely complex. And our Finance community make sense of it by tracking our overall business results, helping maximise our financial performance and put in place the right controls to ensure accuracy and transparency of our results. Whether working in Financial Planning, Operations Finance, Back Office or Controls, the Finance function takes a central role in the way we run our business. Do you want to be a part of the financial heartbeat of our organisation? If so, we could take your talents to a whole new level.
Role Summary: –
The primary responsibility of this role is to partner with the PGCS Supply Chain team for planning, forecasting and reporting of Sales and Distribution costs while on a monthly basis investigating and providing insight into cost variances to plan and forecast.
Primary Accountabilities: -
· Prepare the Annual Operating Plan and quarterly forecasts for Ireland S&D costs – 4 sectors.
· Identify risks and opportunities to forecast/plan in a timely manner for senior stakeholders.
· Complete reporting for month and period close ensuring accurate and timely delivery of results.
· Deliver insight to senior stakeholders on the actuals variances to plan and forecast.
· Partner with the Supply Chain team in Ireland to identify potential productivity opportunities.
· Focus on continuous improvement and optimization of S&D planning and reporting processes.
· Work closely with the wider FP&A team to ensure all data in Plan/Forecast/Actuals gets consolidated accurately for the full PGCS financial view.
· Contact for any audit queries relating to S&D in Ireland.
Essential Skills: -
· Experience in analysing data and providing meaningful insights.
· Balancing competing priorities – having both planning and reporting responsibilities creates clashes throughout the year.
· Ability to participate in a high performing team environment is key.
· Professionally qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) Desired Skills: -
· Ability to work with all levels within the organization.
· Collaboration, communication and influencing skills are key to success in this role.
· Previous supply chain finance experience.
· Strong systems experience - Microsoft Business applications, and SAP/ BPC experience an advantage.
· Demonstrated track record of academic success and career progression. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com .
“For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a FP&A Analyst. However please note that the internal job title for the successful candidate will be a FP&A Assoc Analyst.”
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular