Auto req ID: 231357BR
We are hiring an Accounts Receivable Analyst to join our team in Carrigaline on a permanent basis.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Let’s be frank. PepsiCo is a $63billion global business. It is extremely complex. And our Finance community make sense of it by tracking our overall business results, helping maximise our financial performance and put in place the right controls to ensure accuracy and transparency of our results. Whether working in Financial Planning, Operations Finance, Back Office or Controls, the Finance function takes a central role in the way we run our business. Do you want to be a part of the financial heartbeat of our organisation? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
Accounts Receivable Analyst responsible for the credit management function for 25-30 Customers, weekly billing for our North America intercompany Customers and Intercompany AP processing. AR Analyst must be able to communicate in an efficient, professional yet friendly manner with our with the customers as well as the broader team.
· Responsibility for Credit Management, invoice creation and follow up on overdues for 25-30 Customer for Trading & Franchise within PepsiCo.
· Carrying out credit assessments on the monthly list of shippable orders working closely with Customer Services and PBI team
· Liaising with the BU Finance representatives on all credit related issues for customers under their control & ensuring any credit extensions are appropriately approved.
· Maintain Credit Limits, Credit Terms, Pricing and Cogs for all Trade & Franchise Customers in SAP
· Reconciliation of AR GL to Trial Balances, Russia Lipton Sales & Cogs reconciliation on a monthly basis.
· Responsible for weekly billing for North America Beverages
· Process and code Singapore AP Intercompany invoices
· Prepare & Issue Intercompany statement with follow up to confirm balances for the Singapore Entity
· Prepare weekly backup for GCS & GGCS payment for Cork Cash Desk.
· SME for MDG tool providing cover for the Data Analyst Role
· Provide cover for roles within the team when needed.
· Deal with external and internal auditors to ensure compliance of audits and statutory requirements.
· Maintain internal controls in order to ensure compliance with financial policies and Global Control Standards, and actively review same for continued compliance.
· Drive continuous improvement within the team and outside functions which engage with team. Continually challenge the ways things are currently done.
· Part qualified Accountant an advantage
· 2 years proven track record ideally in a busy multinational environment
· Strong IT aptitude
· Ability to integrate well within a team environment
· Ability to communicate at all levels within a multinational environment is critical
· Results orientated and commitment to achieving objectives
· Be a self-starter and able to work autonomously as well as being flexible
· Exhibit a strong "can-do", "will-do" attitude and strong sense of urgency in meeting deadlines.
· Must be detail-oriented, a quick learner, and self-motivated with great time management skills Desired Skills:
· Financial systems savvy – SAP system knowledge desirable
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com .
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role as Accounts Receivable Analyst. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be Cntrl & Rpt Sr Associate.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular