Auto req ID: 229172BR
We are hiring an Accounts Receivable Analyst to join our team in Carrigaline on a permanent basis.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Let’s be frank. PepsiCo is a $63billion global business. It is extremely complex. And our Finance community make sense of it by tracking our overall business results, helping maximise our financial performance and put in place the right controls to ensure accuracy and transparency of our results. Whether working in Financial Planning, Operations Finance, Back Office or Controls, the Finance function takes a central role in the way we run our business. Do you want to be a part of the financial heartbeat of our organisation? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
· Responsibility of Credit Management for upwards of 130 Pepsico Bottlers in Europe & AMEA.
· Carrying out credit assessments on the weekly list of shippable orders & working closely with Supply Chain & Customer Services on maximizing shipments & capacity.
· Liaising with the BU Finance representatives on all credit related issues for customers under their control & ensuring any credit extensions are appropriately approved.
· Reconciliation of AR GL to Sub-Ledger monthly & performance of a full review on aged receivable balances with assistance of Senior Manager Financial Reporting.
· Responsibility for the update of Credit Limits & Credit Terms for all Customers in SAP.
· Responsible for creating the Transfer Prices for 4 NAB models.
· Provide dashboards and commentary for Top 10 sales by country
· Provide pricing information for Quarterly Kit & Component Volume report
· Deal with external and internal auditors to ensure compliance of audits and statutory requirements.
· Active participation in new finance system implementations.
· Maintain internal controls to ensure compliance with financial policies and Global Control Standards, and actively review same for continued compliance.
· Influence, lead and drive continuous improvement within the team and outside functions which engage with team. Continually challenge the ways things are currently done.
· Part qualified Accountant coupled with 2 years PQE experience ideally in a multinational environment
· Strong IT aptitude
· Ability to integrate well within a team environment
· Ability to communicate at all levels within a multinational environment is critical
· Results orientated and commitment to achieving objectives
· Proven track record in applying business judgment, through experience and insights gained in large projects and through the analysis of business cases from a business logic perspective
· Be a self-starter and able to work autonomously as well as being flexible
· Exhibit a strong "can-do", "will-do" attitude and strong sense of urgency in meeting deadlines.
· Must be detail-oriented, a quick learner, and self-motivated with great time management skills
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com .
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role as Accounts Receivable Analyst. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be Cntrl & Rpt Asst Analyst.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline