Description de l'offre
Remuneration: Travel expenses within London covered (Zones 1-6)
Company: Pearl Linguistics Ltd
We are an established translation company near the City of London with regular clients from both private and public sectors. Current contracts include 30+ exclusive public service accounts. We also work regularly with appx 50% of the top 100 legal firms in the UK.
The post holder will have experience of the public sector interpreting industry, will possibly come from interpreting sales or account management background.
The person will need to have knowledge of the processes involved in providing interpreting services to large public sector organisations. Ideal candidate will normally but not necessarily have a background in working for a similar interpreting company in a similar role.
- Undergraduate or Graduates studying towards Postgraduate degree
- Excellent communication and organization skills are essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to deal with a high volume of incoming calls
- Passion for recruitment within the interpreting industry
- Knowledge of UK geography
- English spoken as mother tongue level
- Excellent written English with proof-reading skills
- Lots of energy! Out going personality!
• You will report and work directly with the account managers
• You will helping to recruit interpreters for new contracts, where necessary.
• You will helping by setting up telephone interpreting accounts with account managers.
• You will helping to maintain flawless relationship with existing clients.
• You will be helping produce appropriate promotional materials, newsletters, mail outs in order to stay in touch with your clients.
• You will help to create a presence in the UK public service market by organising regular telephone, post, email and other types of sales and marketing campaigns.
• You will help account managers to identify potential clients in the public services and devise individual approach strategies
• You will be required to carry out any other reasonable duties falling within your capabilities, as the needs of the Company dictate.