Who are we? 🚀
PayFit's mission is to "Make work a source of fulfilment for everyone". By simplifying payroll management and HR processes, we support the digital transformation of SMEs. Our innovative software saves employers time and money thanks to a unique and easy experience. Born in 2015 and backed by institutional investors, we have raised 95M€ and we continue to grow! With 5,000 customers and 600 employees in 5 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS company in Europe.
As an equal opportunity employer, we provide our employees with a safe, inclusive and respectful culture and workplace. We’re passionate and enthusiastic about our mission and committed to our employees and customers.
Our values 💙
PayFit is a successful company because of the people creating not only our product but also our culture. We try to work and live based on our four main values.
Care for each other
We are not a team just because we work together; we are a team because we trust and care for each other.
Always stay humble
We value contribution, not personal branding.
Strive for excellence
You can do good things on your own. However, we can do great things while working together.
Live and work with passion
Optimism is powerful. It’s the driver that helps us to succeed.
Your role ⭐
Within the Sales Team, this role is key to the overall PayFit growth, and will include:
- Prospecting and building a sales pipeline for the Account Executive team by engaging with prospects by phone, email and through online events. We use Outreach as our Sales Engagement Platform.
- Converting outbound leads into qualified prospects for the Account Executive team to meet with.
- Identifying key decision makers and influencers & determining how PayFit can solve their needs.
- Working with the Sales leadership to develop and grow the sales pipeline.
- Managing data of prospective clients in our CRM system (Salesforce), ensuring all communications are logged and information is accurate.
- Proactively sharing ideas and best practices in order to find new and better ways to contribute to the ongoing growth of PayFit.
This job has been tailored for you if you have... 🦄
- A passion for Sales and Business development: you want to learn from the best.
- A minimum of 6 months experience working in a sales environment.
- Well developed negotiation, presentation, and communication skills with strong consultative sales approach.
- The ability to organise and prioritise your workload independently.
- An interest in working in a fast-paced and fluctuating environment and to learn new tools.
We are meant to work together if... 👪
- You are hungry for success and want to be a growing part of a fast-growing tech company.
- You're convinced that PayFit will revolutionise the SaaS HR industry.