Who are we?
PayFit digitizes and simplifies payroll management and HR processes for companies. Fast, intuitive, and automated, the software-as-a-service solution allows employers to easily manage payroll on its own without any specific knowledge in payroll and save valuable time and money. Employees have access to a dedicated online space for payslips, leave requests, expense report entry, and HR data.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of a business’s human resources through a reliable SaaS solution providing a unique experience to its users. We raised 90 Million in total, and we are expanding beyond France into Spain, Germany, UK, and Italy. This is a unique opportunity to build the simplest product possible with a massive reach across employees of thousands of European companies.
The Robotic Process Automation Engineer is responsible for the development and implementation of RPA based solutions in close collaboration with several department at PayFit. Your role will be to understand, analyse and design solutions ensuring the best workflows. As an experienced developer, you are also expected to coach junior developers.
- Modeling processes and tasks in key departments
- Iterative developments in agile methods of software robots
- Delivery and deployment of solutions
- Support and maintenance of robots in production
We are meant to work together if...
• You are a real team player who want to build a big success story with us
• You want to learn, improve and gain responsibility
We are looking for someone ready to pioneer in this role, communication will be key :
- Development in C#
- Desktop automation, web automation and application automation.
- Knowledge of UIPath will be highly valued
- 2/3 years of experience within the related field
What we offer
• an amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
• an attractive remuneration package,
• an international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London),
• remote friendly policy,
• a gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate,
• regular team and global events,
• restaurant tickets,
• 4 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered),
• Henner insurance (60% covered by PayFit),
• great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
• MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
If you recognize yourself in these words, we will be glad to speak to you !
1 Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2 Phone interview with Antoine, Tech Recruiter and with Ilyas, Lead RPA
3 Visio interviews with:
• Ilyas, RPA Manager
• Technical test with Cosmin, TechLead RPA
• Alexia,DirectorProduct Manager
• Ghislain, CTO
4BBQ test to share a drink with the entire PayFit team (no sausage, no test )
Want to know more about our epic team?
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want to do. We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)