Who are we?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through PayFit, employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain, the UK and now Italy.More than 4,000 companies such as Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy, to name a few, already trust us. Over 500 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95M to keep growing.
Your role : Unique opportunity to have end-to-end ownership of growth for PayFit Italy
- Build the leading HR & Payroll solution for SMEs in Italy
- Train & manage sales team (currently 2 and growing fast)
- Define and implement a scalable & predictable local customer acquisition strategy
- Identify key customer segments & customized approach for each
- Manage the sales pipeline from generating leads to closing customers and ensuring customer success
- Defining & coordinating on marketing strategies to accelerate pipeline creation
- Work closely with VP International Expansion as well as CTO and Product teams to drive growth
This job is perfect for you if you...
You are native Italian, fluent in English, French a plus.
You think big and move fast:
- Are an entrepreneur at heart and able to think outside the box, not afraid of rolling up the sleeves and be highly operational
- Are able to analyse large data sets to drive strategic decisions to accelerate growth
- Have a positive, “can do” attitude
- Are highly motivated, with high energy and ambition to go far
- Have a natural ability to coach and motivate teams to excel
- Have a proven track record of sustained target achievement & increasing responsibilities throughout your career
- Enjoy engaging in complex conversations with customers and C-Level contacts (CEO, CFO, HR Director)
- Have at least 2 years experience managing sales or marketing teams at a fast-growing tech company
The position is based in Paris within our Italian team, with a possibility to work from Italy/other location as we offer a "work from anywhere" policy for more flexibility and fulfillment.
We are meant to work together if...
•you are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us,
•you want to work in an international and dynamic environment,
•you have strong interpersonal and communication skills,
•you want to learn, improve and gain responsibility,
What we offer
•an amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
•an international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London, soon Milano),
•remote friendly policy,
•a gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate,
•regular team and global events,
•4 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered),
• Hennerhealth insurance (60% covered by PayFit),
•great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
•MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!