Who are we?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through PayFit, employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK. More than 3500 companies such as Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy to name a few already trust us. Over 500 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95M to keep growing.
At PayFit, we have the ambition of tripling our growth this year. In this context, the Growth team’s role is key. To do this, we believe that one of the keys will be to optimise our funnel’s conversion rate from a visit to a customer.
As a SaaS company, our website is generally the first point of contact that a prospect has with us. Your role will be to make sure that our customer journey is the best we can offer throughout all inbound channels.
• Be the owner of increasing our onsite conversion rate and imagining clever though tactics to reach your goal.
• Be in charge of implementing our tagging and tracking system in order to collect tangible and actionable behavioural data that you will turn into opportunities.
• Create valuable dashboards to let any PayFiter access marketing data to create collective intelligence.
• Prioritize opportunities for improvement; generate data-driven hypotheses that inform strategies for experiments and campaigns.
• Execute web optimization A/B tests designed to improve a variety of metrics.
• Monitor and evaluate key performance metrics.
• Manage & prioritize the projects you will be launching.
• Think from a customer’s perspective on how we optimize the site for discovery and education.
This job has been tailored for you if you have...
• 1-2+ years of relevant work experiences.
• Very strong analytical and creativity skills.
• You’re a hidden scientist: you love experimenting and testing new ideas.
• Strong knowledge of Google Analytics or Segment.
• Strong project management and prioritization skills.
• Previous experience running A/B tests designed to impact ARR and ARR-driving metrics.
• Ability to work cross-functionally and manage a diverse set of stakeholders.
We are meant to work together if...
•you are a real team player who want to build a big success story with us,
•you speak both french and english fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment,
•you have a strong interpersonal and communication skills,
•you want to learn, improve and gain responsibility.
What we offer
•an amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
•an attractive remuneration package,
•an international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London),
•remote friendly policy,
•a gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate,
•regular team and global events,
•4 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered),
•Henner insurance (60% covered by PayFit),
•great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
•MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
1 Phone interview with Stan, our Head of Growth
2 Case Study
3 Case Study review with Stan
4 Meet with Eva, our Head of marketing in Germany
Want to know more about our epic team?
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want to do. We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)