Who are we?
PayFit is one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Europe with over 500 employees and 5,000 customers in just a few years. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionising HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME's Human Resources through a reliable SaaS solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customise our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process pay slips, request holidays and manage their expenses.
Named the most attractive startup to work for in France by LinkedIn in 2018 and 2019, we're passionate and enthusiastic about our mission, and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
As a Product Marketing Intern, you will play a key role in supporting the Global Product Marketing team in its everyday tasks.
You will be reporting directly to one of the Product Marketing Manager based in Paris, France. This is your opportunity to make a great impact in a fast-growing startup that is quickly expanding across France, UK, Germany, Spain, and Italy.
You’ll be interacting with the following teams: Sales, Marketing, Product, Customer Success.
Your first missions
• Market & Competitive Intelligence: Help synthesize information from multiple sources to get a good understanding on market dynamics, buyers, and competitors in the countries we operate.
• Product launches: Work with a cross-functional team of product managers, JetLang masters, data scientists, engineers, marketers, and salespeople to build and launch products in all countries - from initial market validation, positioning & messaging, to go-to-market strategy, launch execution, and launch debrief.
• Field Enablement: Produce effective field enablement materials, including sales demos, data sheets, case studies, training and FAQs, making it easy for the field to understand product offerings, buyers, and key positioning.
• Product Evangelism: Be an evangelist for PayFit products. Highlight its value both internally (keynotes) and externally (website).
• User community management: Help bringing closer our Product Team to customers with the management of our PayFit Community
This job has been tailored for you if...
•You have a Master degree in business, marketing or engineering,
•You’re applying for your last-year internship and you’re available for a 6-month internship starting as soon as possible.
•A previous experience in marketing, digital marketing, startup, or consulting is a plus
We are meant to work together if...
•You are a real team player who want to build a big success story with us,
•You speak both French and English fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment. Another language is a plus.
•You have a strong interpersonal and communication skills,
•You have an analytic and problem-solving mindset.
•You want to learn, improve and gain responsibility.
•You have a can-do attitude and positive, collaborative demeanor.
What we offer
• An amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
• An attractive remuneration package,
• An international and dynamic team
•A work-from-anywhere policy
•Gymlib subscription with preferential rate,
•restaurant tickets (Swile)
•Henner health insurance (60% covered by PayFit),
•MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
1Call with Gala, Talent Acquisition Specialist (30 mins) : Added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2Video conference case study interview with Olivia Lauret (1 hr)
3Video conference interview with Yannick, Global Product Marketing Director (30 min)
4Meet the team : Clémentine Van Dijk, Emmanuelle Fasciale, Héloise Beauchesne (30 min)