Who are we? 🚀
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through PayFit, employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain ,UK and Italy. More than 5 000 companies such as Alan, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy to name a few already trust us. Over 500 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95M€ to keep growing.
As an Account Executive, your role is to close a maximum of opportunities (inbound and outbound) that are generated by the SDR team !
Your role ⭐
Within the Sales Team, you will be positioned to impact PayFit growth in France. You'll be in charge of:
• Collaborate with the SDR team and help them generate a maximum of demos,
• handle qualifying calls, demos & closing from inbound & outbound leads,
• understand customer needs to gather prospect information, generate interest and bring in successful customers,
• identify key decision makers and influencers,
• manage data of prospective clients in CRM system, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached,
• proactively share ideas and best practice with a continuous focus on improvement and finding new and better ways to contribute to the on-going growth and success of PayFit
This job has been tailored for you if have... 🦄
• 3years+ experience in Sales with a proven track record,
• ability to initiate complex conversations with C-Level interlocutors (CEO, CFO, HRD),
• you love challenges and exceed goals. You learn quickly and are very curious,
• you have a lot of energy and use it to continually open new projects / new doors for your prospects,
• you are a real team player
We are meant to work together if... 👪
• you're convinced that PayFit will revolutionise the SaaS HR industry,
• you have a positive attitude: highly motivated, with ability to be entrepreneurial, creative and intellectually curious,
What we offer ❤️
•an amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
•an attractive compensation package (market top 5%)
•an international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London),
•remote friendly policy that allows you to work from anywhere
•a gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate,
•regular team and global events,
•4 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered),
•Henner insurance (60% covered by PayFit),
•great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
•MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!