We are a standard Oxfam shop in Twickenham.
Come & join our Team, learn new skills, improve your English or CV and meet new friends!
We are currently looking for an Intern assistant Manager to join our Team on a full time position
You will be trained on any or all of the following:
* Receiving donations (clothing, accessories & home ware). Sorting, valuing and pricing our donated stock
* Displaying and replenishing donated stock in line with shop standards
* Pricing, displaying & ordering our New Product range such as Fairtrade foods, Gifts & cards
* Visual merchandising & window dressing
* Keeping the shop tidy & welcoming
* Providing customer service and operating the till & credit card machine
* Promoting our Gift Aid scheme do donors
* End of day cashing up (when fully trained)
* End of week and figures
* Recruiting new volunteers
* Dealing with the online sales
and much more ...
If you love retail and would like to help us fight poverty, then we’d love to hear from you!
No experience required as full training provided.
Good communication & the ability to follow instructions is a plus.
Temporary or permanent positions available.
This is a voluntary role hence unpaid.