We are a standard Oxfam shop in Morden.
Come & join our Team, learn new skills, improve your English or CV and meet new friends!
You will be trained on any or all of the following:
* Receiving donations (clothing, accessories & home ware). Sorting, valuing and pricing our donated stock
* Displaying and replenishing donated stock in line with shop standards
* Pricing, displaying & ordering our New Product range such as Fairtrade foods, Gifts & cards
* Visual merchandising & window dressing
* Keeping the shop tidy & welcoming
* Providing customer service and operating the till & credit card machine
* Promoting our Gift Aid scheme do donors
* End of day cashing up (when fully trained)
and much more ...
If you love retail and would like to help us fight poverty, then we’d love to hear from you!
No experience required as full training provided.
Good communication & the ability to follow instructions is a plus.
Temporary or permanent positions available.
This is a voluntary role hence unpaid.