OwskiMedia Ltd is a leading global social media growth company. We currently focus on growing Instagram accounts, with a view of expanding our expertise to further social media platforms such as twitter and youtube. The majority of our clients are based in the US and we have grown a variety of accounts to 40k+ followers. Our goal for the coming months is to grow accounts beyond 100k followers.
This role is unique, exciting and varied, allowing you to develop your skills and experience in a wide range of social media, customer service and marketing. We manage accounts from all genres as we accept any Instagram user, therefore you will be required to be flexible and adaptable to meet client demands.
Duties and responsibilities
• Managing OwskiMedia Ltd core software
• Content creation for OwskiMedia Ltd accounts
• Expanding client base
• Managing social media campaigns including scheduling, posting and channel management for
OwskiMedia Ltd owned accounts
• Growing social following, community and interactions
• Building an ambassador network & influencers
• Monitoring trends in social media tools, trends and applications
• Assisting with monthly reporting and analysis for social media
• Updating the team on social media news, trends and campaigns