about the role
Incident handling and coordination for Equant and FT :
· Monitoring daily active Tickets ensuring issues are communicated clearly.
· Providing 2nd level to the IT Help desk in Network, AD, Security and remote access.
· Troubleshooting and managing complex incidents acting as 2nd level within the time frame agreed with the business.
· Providing an interface between Equant and FT subsidiaries.
· Managing access to French applications for Equant users.
· Performing and managing technical/1st level escalations in line with ITSM Fault Management.
· Assisting in the coordination of major outages and participating in crisis management and post mortems for outages.
· Being part of pilots projects, major projects and changes as a main contributor providing testing, analysis and feedback to the project owners.
Provide Lotus Notes support including :
Change Management – Validate and apply changes to server, application configuration or architecture, as requested by the customer or by Engineering teams
Technical management – perform pro-active service maintenance actions to maintain service availability and reduce risk
Migration – When required, coordinate and perform migrations/upgrades (eg. migration of users from previous to newer Notes version on hosted server)
· Contributing to the Incident backlog follow-up with 2nd – 3rd level teams to ensure targets are met.
· Analyzing trouble tickets to monitor service trends and determine chronic issues, with a specific focus on service and processes improvements.
· Assisting with improving and performing process audit activities.
· Ensuring support groups adherence to operational processes across all levels.
· Promoting and communicating incident management process rules and guidelines across support organizations.
· Involved in all new processed between FT France and subsidiaries .
· Providing guidance and training for the IT Helpdesk level 1 agents.
· Providing updates to the customers per incident fault management guidelines.
· Being involved in processes documentation and improvement through performance analysis.
· University degree in IT/computer engineering.
· Fluent In English is a Must, French is preferable.
· 0-4 Years of IT Experience.
· Good Analysis Skills.
· Good communication and negotiation skills.
· Problem solving skills.
· Good Knowledge of network.
· Good Knowledge of security.
· Experience in 2nd or 3rd level support is a plus
Customer Marketing& Innovation