about the role
To conduct initial diagnostics and undertake basic fault diagnostics to resolve where possible, customer faults.
• To provide a professional first technical point of contact for the customer.
• Basic and Medium complexity fault-related cases diagnose and/or repair by effectively utilising software diagnostics and other network/product utility programs.
• To ensure cases are allocated to the most appropriate ‘next step’ as part of the case flow process.
• To perform technical escalations in line with company procedure.
• To monitor systems, customer networks and products, and deal with alerts and events as appropriate.
• To liaise and refer issues to correct/relevant entities e.g. other GCSC’s, PTT, IOC and other Vendors as appropriate.
• Document all troubleshooting and a case management actions via the electronic case management system.
Other (if applicable):
· Shift work may be required.
Internal and External
Excellent customer skills are required.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good time management, and organisational skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to deal with multiple tasks.
• Team work, uses a team approach to solve problem when appropriate.
• A determination to process tasks according to pre-defined processes is essential.
• Ability to build relationships with peer and management levels both with clients and the company management.
• Proactive, self motivated and determined attitude.
• Good PC skills and application knowledge.
• Basic knowledge about ITIL.
• Problem solving skills.
• To be inquisitive.
• Flexibility in terms of working hours.
• Proficient in English and Portuguese.
The benefits of being Orange
Orange Business Services was certified as one of the best companies to work by the Great Place to Work Institute from 2012 to 2015. Since 2016, Orange has been awarded as the Top Employer Brazil. The comprehensive independent research revealed that the Company provides excellent employee conditions, nurtures and develops talent throughout all levels of the organization and has demonstrated its leadership status in the HR environment, always striving to optimize its employment practices and to develop its employees.
Because Orange Business Services hires the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program which features:
- meal allowance
- transportation allowance
- life insurance
- medical plan
- dental plan
Customer Services & Operations