How would you
like to work in IT & Communication ,
toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? Come closer to #LifeAtOrange .
you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of
this period – for the time being, our activity is carried out remotely.
What we're looking for
Contribute to the technical rollout of the fiber network and associated equipment, covering all phases from low level design, to deployment and handover to operations & maintenance.
What you'll be doing
· Contractor management for equipment deployment and network integration
· Design fiber and DWDM transmission network
· Issue Work Orders for transmission domain
· Uses and updates specific databases such as: Network Inventory & Circuit Management for the logical infrastructure and physical infrastructure (NICM/LNI & NICM/PNI); work order management tool.
What you need to know/have
Education and experience
· University degree in telecommunications
· 3 year experience in engineering transmission networks (fiber/ FTTH, DWDM technology)
· Project management
· Strong command of English language
· Knowledge of the following tools: Small World/GE NICM/LNI & PNI
· General knowledge of 2G/3G/4G/5G and IP architecture
· Team work & collaboration
· Results oriented
*The position is available for a determined period of time
What's in it for you
· Performance Bonuses – based on your results
& the company’s;
· Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend
· Electronic Meal Tickets - as
& Life insurance
for you - facilities for your family, too;
& Flexible hours;
· Professional GSM subscription;
· Personal GSM subscription, also
[because we believe in communication!];
· Special grants on Smartphones
& devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
· Development Platforms - Orange Learning, Trainings,
Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
· Wellbeing Programs – we support
· & more!
& work for a #TopEmployer company.
You could be part of an organization
where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional
and let’s have a remote-talk.
Orange, you can