about the role
To troubleshoot and resolve high complexity customer faults in various technologies such as Colloboration, Security, LAN, WAN, WIFI etc... To provide next level technical support for the tier 1 and tier 2 teams.
• To provide professional technical support and troubleshooting for all issues received.
• Diagnose fault-related cases by effectively utilising software diagnostics and other network, security, collaboration, etc.../product utility programs.
• Provide updates to the customer as required to meet performance objectives.
• Perform technical escalations in line with company policy.
• To ensure cases are allocated to the most appropriate next level/organisation as part of the case flow process
• To monitor systems, customer networks and products, and deal with alerts and events as appropriate.
• To liase with other relevant departments e.g. other GCSC’s, Field Operations, vendors etc. as appropriate.
• Provide advanced technical support to these same agencies as required.
• Document all troubleshooting and case management actions via the electronic case management system. To prepare technical reports as required.
• Technical guidance and support of subordinate positions.
• Provide technical solutions for resolution of repeat problems.
• Provide on the job coaching and mentoring to the tier 1 and tier 2 teams.
• Provide Technical input into new design and ongoing review of the technical support tools (IE Knowledge Management) as and when required.
Other (if applicable):
• Shift work may be required
• University degree or equivalent desired but not required
• Service orientated, customer focussed with good customer service skills
• Exceptional networking/communications background
• Experience in either Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Checkpoint product suites (Certification of these vendors are a differential)
• Experience in either Networking, Collaboration, Security, WIFI and Linux/Microsoft Servers.(Certification in these tehcnologies are a differential)
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good time management, organisational and communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to deal with multiple tasks
• Ability to coach and mentor peers and subordinates
• Good commercial awareness
• Presentation skills
• Ability to build relationships with peer and management levels both with clients and the company management
• Proactive, self motivated and determined attitude
• Excellent problem solving skills are necessary
• Flexibility in terms of working hours
• Desire for continuous knowledgement improvement
• Comfortable with constant changes
• Proficient in English and Spanish
Orange Business Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, religion/belief, national origin, marital status, disability or veteran status.
Orange Business Services was certified as one of the best companies to work by the Great Place to Work Institute from 2012 to 2015. Since 2016, Orange has been awarded as the Top Employer Brazil. The comprehensive independent research revealed that the Company provides excellent employee conditions, nurtures and develops talent throughout all levels of the organization and has demonstrated its leadership status in the HR environment, always striving to optimize its employment practices and to develop its employees.
Because Orange Business Services hires the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program which features:
- meal allowance
- transportation allowance
- life insurance
- medical plan
- dental plan
- birth benefit
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.