Description de l'offre
Join Accenture and drive innovation for leading organizations and communities around the world. The way we innovate, co-create, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and imagine, invent, and apply the newest methods and technologies now.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by collaborating to unlock insights and deliver new solutions that realize value for clients. They progress through required promotion in market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Our Talent & Organization Consulting Practice
An engaged, skilled, and motivated workforce is essential to business growth. Accenture's Talent and Organization practice offers a comprehensive, analytics-based approach. We collaborate with clients to dramatically improve performance through integrated Future Workforce, Workforce Experience & HR, and Agile Organization services.
Talent & Organization helps clients create, lead, and manage the workforce of the future by:
· Driving growth through improving performance of people.
· Building and expanding leadership capabilities at scale.
· Creating compelling digital employee experiences.
· Improving pace, certainty and outcomes through analytics and insights.
Agile Organization is focused on helping clients successfully plan and manage change in an environment that is global, multi-cultural, cross-generational, and virtual - and changing at an accelerating pace. This is achieved using forward-thinking innovation, iterative co-creation, new technologies, creative collaboration methods, and premier thought leadership.
Accenture Agile Organization achieves value for clients in a variety of ways:
· Driving creative problem solving using the latest methods to structure creative interaction
· Insight-Driven Transformation based on analytics and behavioral sciences
· Designing an organization that is resilient and reacts nimbly to change
· Creating a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship
· Using social, mobile, video and the tools that follow to provide easy and affordable two-way communication within the organization
· Innovative learning solutions such as augmented/ virtual reality platforms integrated into wearable devices, delivering the latest learning just in time
· Equipping our client's leadership to lead in an environment of constant innovation
· Implementing the process, tools and techniques needed to unlock to potential of people
· Aligning business process with evolving technologies, collaboration tools, and working styles
The work will be primarily focused on framing challenges, charting strategy, co-creating with agility, and scaling organizational change initiatives to help define and achieve a client's goals. Learn more about the solutions we are providing to clients in these industry areas at: https://www.accenture.com/ca-en/consulting-index
An Agile Organization Change Manager within Accenture's Talent & Organization practice has the following responsibilities:
· Engage the client using innovative methods to collaborate, lead structured rapid idea generation and development, deliver quality solutions quickly, and iterate to improve them.
· Build adaptive cultures within the client that can respond quickly to evolving demands.
· Constantly bring new tools, ideas, and thought leadership to clients.
· Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with clients and Accenture executives.
· Build client leadership capability at all levels.
· Develop strong business relationships with clients.
· Design intelligent organizations using the best thought leadership.
· Identify risks and resolve complex challenges before they become issues.
· Manage the client journey in way that is forward-thinking but also agile and flexible.
· Manage medium size teams and oversee team work activities to achieve milestones, quality deliverables and value creation.
· Use agile methods to deliver value quickly to the client.
· Step out of your comfort zone and challenge convention.
· Establish and deliver a change strategy that meets the client's needs
· Leverage Accenture's methods, tools, and assets to address moderately complex organizational change challenges.
· Utilize the latest in neuroscience and behavior change to move the needle on employee behavior.
· Frame and re-frame client challenges and discover opportunities for value through organizational agility.
· Build a client's internal change capability.
· Articulate value propositions, develop and present compelling cases for change in a way that is creative and inspiring.
· Minimum 5-7 years of external consulting experience related to successful delivery of work in the disciplines of enterprise transformation or organizational change.
· Minimum 5-7 years of experience related to successful delivery of work in one or more of the following areas:
· Culture Change Programs
· Leadership Development
· Operating Model Design
· Journey Management
· Change Strategy
· Neuroscience/Behavior Change
· Change Adoption
· Analytics-driven Change
· Organizational Change Capability Building
· Minimum of 3 years of project management experience, including project sprint development and measurement.
· Bachelor's Degree
· Ability to meet travel requirements, as required. It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
· Ability to innovate and challenge norms.
· Agile work style, open to iteration and flexible to change approach/direction.
· Excellent ability to create collectively, harnessing the power of a diverse group.
· Ability to generate new, creative approaches to solve problems and create opportunities.
· Proven ability to utilize data and analytics to drive new insights
Focus on value creation.
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a diverse team.
· Ability to connect with people around a sense of purpose and shared goals to motivate and inspire.
· Knowledge of innovative work styles such as Design Thinking or similar methods for driving creative thought.
· Compelling storyteller.
· Large-scale and/or global transformation experience.
· Experience managing a thriving virtual team.
· Excellent leadership, management, and speaking skills.
· Understanding of industry/workforce trends and drivers for any of the following industries: Resources, Products, Public Sector, Communications or Financial Services.
· Experience realizing value with digital tools such as: Social, Media and Analytics.