about the role
· To be Accountable for establishing and maintaining a satisfactory long-term relationship with customer, managing customer expectations, and contributing to full-cycle customer satisfaction feedback. The role requires taking ownership of Service Management Activities ( covering Availability Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Incident Management and Service Level Management ) for certain specific services while in run phase ( specific services – as globally agreed).
· Representing and champion the Customer within Orange Business Servicesfully understanding the nature of the Customer’s business and the applications they operate over the Orange Business Services network. Working in partnership with the Customer will increase service optimization and ensure that services provided continue to be appropriate for the Customerproviding professional and timely Monthly Customer Reports, where required and as agreed, on all aspects of operational service including measurements against SLAs and (if the Customer has subscribed to Extended Service Support) incidents reported and changes implemented during the monthproactively working with the customer to improve services and those Orange Business Services procedures governing provision of these servicesmanaging Service Improvement Programs (SIPs) to address any performance issues, track actions required to resolve recurring incidents or problems, and ensure that all aspects of the Customer’s service are optimizedarranging and attending regular remote Customer meetings, usually once per month, to review the Monthly Customer Report and Service Improvement Programcoordinating all Orange Business Services-planned and unplanned maintenance work on behalf of the customer to minimize disruption to the service provided to the customermanaging customer-requested changes to operational services in accordance with Orange Business Services’ change management process. This involves:
· Acting as a Single Point of Contact for all Customer change requestsensuring adequate fallback plans are in place and implemented, if necessaryensuring that all Customer-specific documentation, including this Customer Operations Guideis kept updated as required;
· Verifying the accuracy of customer data in our systemscontinuing to contribute to service management documentation and procedures to ensure that Orange Business Services offers the best service to its Customersinforming the Customer of the name and contact details of a back-up in the event of known absence for even one business day
· Primary point of contact within Orange Business Services, for all service reporting issues.
· Present and discuss reports provided, including measurements against Customer SLAs on Quality, Change, and Performance.
· Maintain a thorough understanding of the tools, systems, and processes required to provide quality customer support.
· Excellent customer service skills
· Good leadership skills
· Ability to build relationships with peers ,stakeholders and the management
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Good time management, organizational and communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure and deal with multiple tasks concurrently
· Proactive, self-motivated
· Problem solving skills
· Matrix Management
· Excellent knowledge of Service Management tools / processes
· Degree / Diploma Holders with good Telecom / and IT infrastructure (Sever / Cloud / Security etc)
· CCNA / ITIL Preferred
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
· 5 – 7 years of work experience, at least 3 years in telecom domain
· At least 3 years of hands on experience in Service Management or related activity
Customer Services & Operations