about the role
We’re searching for a talented and passionate Service Desk Engineer to join our CoE – Managed IT Services delivery team, which is responsible for remotely managing, securing and supporting Cloud & IT infrastructure for our customers around the world.
You will be responsible for being the first contact for our customers. You will record the issues in ticketing tool, resolve issues where possible, and escalate to the appropriate work group, when necessary.
· Provide IT Service Desk support, Operate in rotational shifts to provide 24x7 coverage
· Document all reported incidents and service requests in ticketing system
· Acknowledge and assign reported incidents/service request within response SLA target
· Perform first level troubleshooting on all reported incidents and escalate incidents to 2nd level resolver groups as per work instructions to ensure SLAs are met
· Maintain ownership of cases and follow-up on reported until closure, gather accurate and complete relevant information and record in ticketing system
· Coordinate with OEMs/Vendors / resolution teams
· Manage customer expectations and notify Shift leader/Team Lead in the event of unusual surge in calls of a specific nature, impact on customer business and SLA
· Be the first point of contact for all the changes, major incidents and update regularly to all stockholders
· Generate operational and daily status reports
· Identify and suggest possible improvements
This is a customer-facing role and is ideal for an excellent communicator with a positive outlook and a get-the-job done attitude. You should be ready to work in 24x7 rotational shifts, in customer time zone and during off business hours to support changes.
Qualifications & Work Experience:
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree ( IT/Computer Science)
· 1–3 years Service Desk / IT support experience
· Knowledge of IT hardware and Software troubleshooting
· Good understanding of ITIL process ( incident/problem/change/asset management)
· Experience of creating status reports
· Experience working with some or all technologies below:
· Windows Server
· Windows workstation
· Active Directory
· Patching / Antivirs
· Excellent communication skills (Strong Verbal and Written Skills)
· Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
· Excellent in creating reports and documentations
· ITIL Foundation Certified
Benefits - At Orange, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. You will be working in a team of cross-functional experts who are working on continuously evolving and challenging technologies.
Life at Orange - At Orange Business Services you are not just joining a tech company, you’re joining a worldwide team united to serve our BtoB customers wherever they are on the globe. Our teams are ready to welcome you and help you make a difference and change the world to build a better, digital and more human place. You will have the opportunity to grow & develop with the latest technologies at your fingertips. With us you will really make a difference.
Sales & Marketing Asia Pacific