about the role
SITA Standard Service desk is high visibility desk and SITA Service Desk Specialist would be responsible to provide efficient and effective customer interface with focus on efficient and effective management of incidents lifecycle, knowledgeable engagement, overall customer satisfaction and timely escalation of issues. He/She would be
responsible to answer, process and route all inbound calls to the service desk, ensuring efficient and effective provision of service to SITA customers meeting the necessary Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Act as point of entry for all inbound first level support calls
- Adhere to published Service Desk processes, procedures and incidence excellence guidelines at all times.
- Manage/process common mail box efficiently and timely convert them into incidents, change etc.
- Manage the efficient recording, tracking and escalation of Incidents and complaints.
- Ensure Customers are regularly informed on request status or incident progress.
- Make assessment of requests that cannot be easily categorized referring them to Service Desk Supervisor if necessary for further qualification based on agreed service levels.
- Escalate issues when necessary to Service Desk Supervisor/Manager in line with business escalation procedures.
- When necessary Invoke escalation procedures relative to the appropriate Customer/Product/Service SLA with Fault Resolution groups.
- Manage the Request/Incident life-cycle, including closure, verification and customer communication.
- Manage communications with customers in event of scheduled/unscheduled service disruptions and/or outages.
- Assist when necessary in detecting possible problems and assigning them to the appropriate problem management entity/team for them to raise problem records, provide workarounds and conduct Root Cause Analysis activities (RCA) Provide exemplary customer focused support.
- Ensure incident reporting data integrity is maintained to the highest possible standards.
- Undertake any other reasonable task as requested by your manager.
- Graduation Degree from a recognized university.
- CCNA/CCNP & ITILV3 preferred.
- Minimum 2 year of experience in customer facing role/technical support/incident management roles.
- Network troubleshooting skills preferred.
- Basic understanding on LAN and WAN devices & connectivity preferred
- Basic Understanding of ITIL Incident, Change and problem management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong customer focus, Good analytical skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels across the business.
- Hands on MS Office, Internet and ITIL Service Management tool experience, MS Office preferred.
- Ability to learn quickly and understand basic Networking and infrastructure knowledge.
- Able to cover Flexible working hours/shift patterns as and when required.
- Capable of representing the organisation during major incidents.
- Basic working understanding of all supported products and services.
- Teamwork 'can do' attitude essential
- Able to work within a time critical, customer focused environment
- Ability to multi task and work under high expectation productive environment
- Understanding of all the necessary tool sets attached to this position.
- Previous experience of Airline/aviation industry or Airline environments preferred
Customer Services & Operations