about the role
Summary: Responsible for handling the fundamental aspects of the firm's financial recordkeeping, including recording financial transactions, managing accounts payable and receivable, reconciling bank statements, and completing tax forms.
Role and responsibilities:
Prepares payments vouchers by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
Issue payments on bank tool.
Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of accounts.
Assist in preparing the financial statement.
Preparing monthly cash forecast.
General financial administration when required.
Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing accounting information and trends.
Preparation of monthly accounts reconciliation and related necessary adjustment if any.
Liaise with employees and suppliers regarding financial issues.
Point of contact with Tax authorities, Auditors and Bank.
Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor degree in Commerce
· Fluent English and Arabic (both written and spoken)
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office.
· Strong knowledge in accounting
· Full aware of local constraints /law in Saudi Arabia.
· ERP System (Oracle is preference)
· 2-4 years’ experience in similar role.