about the role
· To provide a professional first technical point of contact for the customer and third party vendors.
· Diagnose fault - related incidents by effectively utilizing troubleshooting software and other network / prpduct utility programs.
· Provide updates as needed to the customer in order to meet performance objectives and contractual objectives.
· To ensure incidents are allocated to the most appropriate 'next step' as part of the incident flow process.
· To monitor incidents and perform both technical escalations and managerial escalations in line with company procedures.
· To monitor systems, customer networks and products and deal with alerts and events as appropriate.
· To liaise and refer issues to correct / relevant entities e.g other service desks, PTT, Carriers, Operations & Engineering teams and other vendors as appropriate.
· Document all troubleshooting and incident management actions via the electronic incident management system to the highest possible standard.
· To undertake any other reasonable task as assigned.
· Able to commit for work 24 X 7 shift rotations.
· Ability to work in international environment but wiht capability to work independently when needed.
· Ability to engage and partner wiht customer and internal staff as required.
· Ability to identify problems and analytically solve them to resolution as required and wihtout stress.
· Ability to work in (virtual) team environment wiht internal and external organization and with customer.
· Proficient in Japanese and English language.
Education and experience requirements :
· Minimum qualification of Degree or Diploma or equivalent in IT Filed
· Non native speaker will required at least N1 or N2 certification
· Minimum 2 years of experience in Network Management
· Has a minimum 1 year of experience liasing wiht international customer.
· prefereably certified wiht CCNA/CCNP or other relevant network certifications.
· Experience working with TELCO provider and product vendors.
· Relevant working experience and possess sound technical knowledge.
· Strong technical troubleshooting and knowledge of any of the below technologies needs to be demonstrated
(i) IP knowldege - IPVPN, IP Telephony, Internet, LAN etc.
(ii) WAN knowledge - MPLS, SD-WAN, etc.
(iii) CISCO routers, switches and standard products knowledge preferred.
Customer Services & Operations