Description de l'offre
An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Oracle Technology Consultant Job Spec
Oracle Technology Consulting lives to optimise our customers experience in the cloud. Our teams are agile, supportive and driven to succeed for the benefit of our customers above everything else. We work at pace and encourage everyone in the team make a measurable difference for themselves and our customers. The role of a Technology Consultant is an active and rewarding part of the UK and Ireland Oracle Consulting team. In this position you will ensure customer satisfaction by successfully delivering best of breed Cloud experiences using technical delivery skills, business and product leading practices.
What you'll do day to day
· Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle's solution meets the customer's objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen
· You will play an active part in leading the solution design and implementation aspects of engagements ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget
· Resolves complex customer issues by recommending and implementing solutions
· Will leverage your expertise in multiple business processes across two or more product families or ability to architect and design technology solutions encompassing multiple products and make decisions based on impact across the stack
· Deliver innovative solutions using Oracle's PaaS, SaaS and IaaS offerings
· Work with customer representatives, both technical and non-technical, to produce a solution that fulfils their requirements
· Develop solutions that follow product development guidelines and are inline with established build and design standards
· As part of a delivery team work alongside Consulting functional experts, translating business requirements into technical specifications and developments
· Assist with defining Scope and estimates for new projects
· Develop and maintain an up to date knowledge of relevant Oracle products and services within the rapidly evolving PaaS offerings.
· You'll be engaging in pre-sales opportunities and supporting business development
· And so much more..
What experience you will have today
· You should have anywhere from 3-10 years of Oracle product suite experience
· You will have the knowledge and experience of cloud strategies and implementations
· You will be able to perform complex problem solving and should be comfortable working according to company policies and processes
· You will probably have experience in working with or leading offshore development teams
· You will definitely have the ability to work in a collaborative and energetic environment with other technology and business disciplines
· You will have coding design experience taking into consideration things such as: application performance and performance planning, performance tuning, transaction management, capacity and capacity planning, non functional requirements
Out of this list you'll be able to make specific reference to projects you've worked on and leveraged some of these frameworks and technologies
· SOA Suite 11g/12c
o OSB 11g/12c
o WebLogic Server 11g/12c
· BI / XML Publisher
· Data Warehouse
· Identity Management
· Oracle applications including HCM, ERP, Taleo, CX
· Oracle UCM, HDL or FBDI